1. Attendance at meetings with the support from the University/College
1. 1st Forum of Information Security Researchers, Center of Excellence in Information Assurance, King Saud University, January 2010.2. Attend the presentation titled "How to succeed with Innovation" by the US Patent Attorney, Richard C. Litman, King Faisal University, May 2010.3. International Exhibition and seminar on Higher Education, Riyadh,20104. Workshop in "Engaging Virtual Community: Tools and Strategies for Collaborative Research and the New Management of Learning", May 17-21, 2010, Monash University Prato Centre, Italy.5. Dean Meeting at the 17th Dean's Committee for College of Engineering, Architechture, Planning & Computer of the Arab-Gulf Cooperation Council Countries, Bahrain, April 20-21, 2010.6. Dean Meeting at the 16th Dean's Committee for College of Engineering, Architechture, Planning & Computer of the Arab-Gulf Cooperation Council Countries, Dhahran, April 18-19, 2009.7. Dean meeting at The 9th International Arab Conference on Information Technology (ACIT'2008), Hammamet, Tunisia, December 15th 2008.8. A number of meetings held Kuwait, Italy, Dubai, Bahrain, Malaysia and Some meetings & workshops in Saudi Arabia
2. Attendance at Conference for Paper Presentations with the support from the University/College
1. 23rd International Conference on Computers and Their Applications (CATA-2008), Cancun, Mexico, April 9-11, 2008.2. ISCA 16th International Conference on Software Engineering and Data Engineering (SEDE-2007), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, July 9-11, 2007.3. International Conference on Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, e-Business, and Applications (CSITeA'04) Cairo, Egypt, December 27-29, 2004.4. SETIT 09 (Sciences of Electronics, Technologies of Information and Telecommunications, 23-26 March 2009 Tunisia5. E- Medical Systems 2010 , 12-14 May Morroco6. 4th Int. Conf. Rough Sets and Knowlge Technology (RSKT2009) Australia. 7. "The 2010 IAENG International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications Hong Kong, 17-19 March, 20108. The 12th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology, ICACT 2010, Korea9. 18th ICCCN 2009, San Francisco, USA
3. Attendance at Conferences with the support from the University/College
1. 17th International Conference of Software Engineering and Data Engineering (SEDE-2008) Los Angles, California, USA, June 30-July 2, 2008.
4. Research Activities papers published with the support from the University/College
1. Khaled Ragab, Asrar U. Haque, A Minimum Spanning Tree Algorithm for Efficient P2P Video Streaming System, to appear in the proceedings of 12th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology, 07 Feb - 10 Feb 2010.
2. Khaled Ragab, Asrar U. Haque, and Mohammed Zahrani, Wait Time Management for Efficient Web Service Discovery Service with P2P Architecture, 10th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications, 25-27 Sept. 2008 HPCC 2008.
3. One paper published in KFU journal, from research funded by KFU, the fund for whole project is about SR 72000
6. Research Grants with the support from the University/College
1. Designing Secure Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks for increasing Reliability and scalability of (WSN)2. Simulation of CVAAS SYSTEM3. Designing of Energy Efficient Routing Protocol for Improving Life Cycle and Efficiency Enhancement of Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN)4. Designing of Energy aware Quality of Service (QoS) based routing protocol for efficiency improvement in Wireless Sensor Network (WSN)”5. New characterizations of Two Dimensional Cellular Automata and its applications in Image Analysis.6. Designing of Secure routing in Wireless Sensor Networks for increasing Reliability and Scalability7. A Study On The Implementation Of E-Government And Computer Literacy Among Government Employees In The Eastern Province Of The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia, SAR 886008. Development of Efficient Techniques for Wi-Max as per IEEE802.16m standards for the estimation of Timing and Carrier Frequency Offsets (CFO). 9. Development of a Reference Pharmaco-Informatics Decision Support Model to Improve Hospital Management10. 2007 research funded by KFU, about SR 72000 11. Estimation Study of Current and Future Needs of Saudi Veterinary Manpower in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) 200912. Grant from King Faisal University, Project title: “Design and Simulate Web-Service Discovery Technology based on Peer-to-Peer Paradigm.” 2009.13. Grant from King Faisal University, Project title: “Interpolated Particle Swarm Optimization for Microstrip Antenna Design”. 2010.14. Design and Simulate Web-services Discovery Technology based on Peer-to-Peer
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لجامعة الملك فيصل © 2020 | تصميم وتطوير عمادة تقنية المعلومات
All Rights Reserved for KFU © 2020 | Development by Deanship of Information Technology