The program has received a recognition certificate from the Society of Human Resource Management(SHRM) states that the program is fully aligned with the standards improved and adopted by SHRM. Many international universities which have an HR tracks that meet with SHRM standards have been given this certificate as well as providing the students and faculty members with a free learning and teaching resources that help students to enhance their employabilitySHRM
This recognition comes in line with the department's vision and an important indicator of the quality of the program and reflects the full compatibility between the department's plan and its learning outcome and what it contains of knowledge, skills and standards, which giving the student an opportunity to market himself/herself in the labor market.
It is worth noting that the association is the largest in the world and is dedicated to the profession of human resource management. It has more than 250,000 members in more than 140 countries around the world, and it awards SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certificates, which are considered among the best professional accreditation certificates for those related to a management profession Human Resources.
Professional Certificates for Management Graduates - Human Resources Track
First: Below the certificates granted by the Human Capital Institute (HCI). In addition, the institute provides free training materials for professionals in the field of human resources.
For more information, please go to the link: http://www.hci.org/about
1. Change Management for HR (CMHR) Certification
2. Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) Certification
3. Strategic HR Business Partner (sHRBP) Certification
4. Human Capital Strategist (HCS) Certification
5. Leadership Development & Succession Strategist (LDSS) Certification
6. Coaching for Engagement and Performance (CEP) Certification
7. Analytics for Talent Management (ATM) Certification
8. Strategic Talent Acquisition (STA) Certification
Second: The professional certificates granted by the American Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM). In addition, the Society provides free knowledge and training resources for human resource professionals.
For more information, please go to the link:https://www.shrm.org/certification/prepare/Pages/default.aspx
1. SHRM-CP (CMHR) Certification
2. SHRM-SCP Certification
Third: Below the professional certificates awarded by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). In addition, the institute provides free knowledge and training resources for human resource professionals.
For more information, please go to the link: https://nmj.cipd.co.uk/qualification-finder
1. Foundation – Level 3(Introductory level).
2. Intermediate- level 5(Undergraduate level).
3. Advanced- level 7(Postgraduate level).