The students seeking admission to Pharm. D program are required to complete a 40 weeks preparatory program offered by the deanship of Preparatory year. The Preparatory Year is a learning process by which an individual is encouraged and enabled to fully develop his or her potential. The preparatory year program trains the prospective students for Pharm .D course by putting a focus on required competencies in English language, Mathematics and Science. Upon successful completion of the preparatory year the students are admitted to the Pharm. D program.
Health Colleges of the University lay down the admission requirements for preparatory year. The admission requirements for Pharm. D program are clearly specified by the College of Clinical Pharmacy.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Preparatory Year for Pharm. D. program
1. High School Diploma (the science section) or equivalent with a minimum score of 90%.
2. A score of 90% or more in Science subjects, i.e. Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics.
3. Qualifying the placement examination organized and conducted by National Center for Assessment in Higher Education
4. Qualifying the learning ability evaluation test for Health Colleges.
5. Medical fitness certificate.
6. Qualifying Personal interview
Preference will be given to recent graduates. The students should fulfill any other conditions announced by the University Council at the time of admission.
Preparatory year courses are taught in four quarters, each quarter consists of ten weeks. The Study Plan is customized to prepare the students for Pharm. D program at College of Clinical Pharmacy.
Study plan for Preparatory year
Fitness and Health
Note: Students failing any course or securing a grade less than "C" in English language will be allowed to repeat the course only once to improve the final grades.
Pharm. D. Program
College of Clinical Pharmacy Admission Requirements for Pharm. D Program
After successful completion of the preparatory year students are eligible to join professional Pharm. D program at the College of Clinical Pharmacy. To be eligible for consideration for Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) program students are required to
1. Secure an overall cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 in the preparatory year.
2. Achieve a minimum grade “C” in all four English courses.
3. Complete the Preparatory year within specified time i.e. 40 weeks.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لجامعة الملك فيصل © 2020 | تصميم وتطوير عمادة تقنية المعلومات
All Rights Reserved for KFU © 2020 | Development by Deanship of Information Technology