The Follow-up department has several roles and responsibilities, some of them are as follows:
1. Carries out the necessary monitoring and investigation procedures in various departments of the University.
2. Conducts random follow-up visit to various entities and units to ensure that they are complying with University policy.
3. Checking complaints related to different violations types which follow-up department already has approval to act on it. Such as administrative violation.
4. Monitoring the regularity of the staff and employees of the university and follow HR procedure once a violation is discovered.
5. Communicates with the Supervisory Board and investigates all matters relevant matters according to the delegated authority.
6. Working to develop and strengthen the concept of self-control among employees.
7. Organizing follow-up files and information in efficient manners which helps to get extracted easily later on.
8. Provide proposals that will enhance the working environment of the university.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لجامعة الملك فيصل © 2020 | تصميم وتطوير عمادة تقنية المعلومات
All Rights Reserved for KFU © 2020 | Development by Deanship of Information Technology