The National Research Centre for Giftedness and Creativity (in collaboration with the Journal of King Faisal University) seeks manuscripts for a special issue on giftedness, creativity, and excellence. This issue will be launched in celebration of the Centre 10th anniversary and the Gulf Giftedness and Creativity Day. Manuscripts should (loosely) cover any of the following areas:
1. Critical perspectives on research and projects related to giftedness, creativity, and excellence.
2. Future perceptions of giftedness, creativity, and excellence.
3. Roles played by cultures and societies in shaping giftedness, creativity, and excellence.
4. Interdisciplinary approaches to the field of giftedness.
5. Positive (or negative) experiences in the nurturance of the gifted.
6. Managing and organising the academic domain of giftedness in the Gulf, in Arab countries or in the world.
Submission deadline is 1/3/2020. Author guidelines can be found via. the following link: https://www.kfu.edu.sa/en/departments/sjournal/pages/postingrolls_03.aspx
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لجامعة الملك فيصل © 2020 | تصميم وتطوير عمادة تقنية المعلومات
All Rights Reserved for KFU © 2020 | Development by Deanship of Information Technology