King Faisal University

DEPARTMENT OF PEDIATRICS

COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, KING FAISAL UNIVERSITY

KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA

 

INTRODUCTION:

The curriculum of each department outlines the knowledge that students will acquire and the practical skills that students will develop during their undergraduate education and internship. This core curriculum comprises approximately 80% of the department's entire curriculum. The remaining 20% is designed and implemented by the departments themselves, including the allocation of more time to specific topics and/or the addition of new topics to the curriculum.

MISSION AND VISION
§ MISSION
• Is to develop an outstanding and honorable, clinician, practitioner, researcher and teacher capable of applying national and international standards of medical care and following medical ethics.
• To promote outstanding programs of medical care to serve the society and promote environmental development in an atmosphere of cooperation, peer relation and mutual respect.
§ VISION
The overall vision of basic (undergraduate) medical education is to produce a graduate able to function competently and thoughtfully according to the accepted national and international standards in a primary health care centers.

: