Roles & Responsibilities:
· Develop, manage and implement the assessment plan with time schedule/calendar for all assessment activities at COCP
· Define infrastructure and resources needed to manage implementation of the assessment plan.
· Develop the assessment tools and guidelines to assess the achievement of the program terminal objectives and objectives of the strategic plan (mission related areas) .
· Analyze the assessment data to identify areas of improvement for COCP.
· Develop feedback mechanisms to use results of findings in the assessment process for improvement.
· Disseminate the assessment data appropriately through feedback to the administration, the academic departments and committees.
· Continuously review the assessment plan for improvement
Some activities of Assessment Committee
· Serve as advisor to the College Council and faculty members on matters related to quality control of courses
· Assess the results of comprehensive examination
· Assist faculty in developing assessment tools for courses, laboratories or rotations
· Conduct course/faculty evaluations each semester
· Conduct periodic alumni and employer surveys
· Conduct student surveys
· Conduct other assessment activities as assigned
· The Assessment Committee shall coordinate its activities with the Curriculum Committee.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لجامعة الملك فيصل © 2020 | تصميم وتطوير عمادة تقنية المعلومات
All Rights Reserved for KFU © 2020 | Development by Deanship of Information Technology