Role and Responsibilities:
· Review NCAAA, ACPE and CCAPP standards and University rules and regulations, and make clear policy and procedure for development and amendment in the study plan for approval by the Faculty, College and University Council.
· Continue assessing the changing needs based upon feedback from the stakeholders, alumni and recent advances in the pharmacy practice, and modify program objectives accordingly, if needed, for upcoming revision of the study plan
· Apply approved policy for improving consistency and integrity across the study plan by regular evaluation of the content of study plan, based upon members reflections and input from the faculty member teaching the courses, departmental recommendations, results of student surveys (at the end of each semester), and feedback from the stakeholders
· Liaise with the QAU for their recommendations based on various survey reports, after the end of every semester.
· Thoroughly review the departmental recommendations for amendments in the specific course in the Study Plan received during the teaching sessions, and approve and recommend to the Dean for approval by the college council.
· Draw up plan for revision of the study plan and recommend additions, deletions or revisions of courses and providing documents in support of the recommendations.
· Thoroughly review the recommendations on new course- proposals and recommend to the college council.
· Review and recommend new educational and assessment techniques to support excellence in both teaching and training.
· Bench-mark all the amendments/amended study plans with those of Colleges of Pharmacy from Gulf region and with those from USA (ACPE guidelines)
· Seek remarks and recommendations from stakeholders for amendments in the study plan
· Review/incorporate /discuss recommendations made by the College Council and University Committee for Study Plans
· Assist and guide the faculty members, from time to time, on matters such as course planning and development of blue prints before the beginning of each semester.
· Ensure the optimum delivery of the courses as per blue print prepared.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لجامعة الملك فيصل © 2020 | تصميم وتطوير عمادة تقنية المعلومات
All Rights Reserved for KFU © 2020 | Development by Deanship of Information Technology