Roles and Responsibilities:
· Communicate with head/coordinator of each department for their needs for IPE in the courses taught by the relevant departments
· Review all the IPE modules in Pharm D program, in collaboration with the Curriculum Development Committee and the instructors
· Prepare a document as a practical plan for each course having IPE modules for each semester, in collaboration with other health colleges for implementation:
· Prepare/ propose a team of faculty members, from different health colleges and get their consent through proper channels, before beginning of semester.
· Plan for resources like, venue, any special aids/simulation for the module, in consultation with faculty members from other program/programs
· Prepare time schedule/exact place of the module within the program, with time and date in agreement with participating faculty members well before time
· Prepare instructional and assessment strategies for the module, in consultation with other participating faculty members from other professions.
· Plan for evaluation of the usefulness of the module in achievement of desired course and program terminal outcomes
· Prepare a comprehensive courses evaluation report and submit to the Vice Dean Academic Affairs and Curriculum Development Committees
· Provide input to the Curriculum Development Committee for design of common IPE courses for academic programs of KFU health colleges
· Ensure that IPE modules in Pharm. D. courses satisfy the standards of national and international accrediting bodies
· Promote and advocate for change towards collaborative patient centered care by organizing presentations at various levels on the importance of Interprofessional Education
· Facilitate practice-based interdisciplinary student and faculty research projects to highlight the importance of IPE and to advance knowledge across various health professions for improved patient care.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لجامعة الملك فيصل © 2020 | تصميم وتطوير عمادة تقنية المعلومات
All Rights Reserved for KFU © 2020 | Development by Deanship of Information Technology