Roles and Responsibilities:
· Assess the needs of individual COCP personnel for Professional Development Activities based upon personal development plan of each faculty members and data from previous annual performance evaluation record available with Dean’s office
· Prepare a database regarding expertise, availability and willingness of COCP personnel to be recommended to DAD for COCP contribution in KFU professional development activities.
· Prepare a data base consisting of information about available activities, at KFU or outside, like conferences, symposia, workshops; notify, motivate, and assist COCP personnel for timely registration for the activity.
· Based upon above prepare yearly plan for Professional Development for Faculty, administrative and technical staff of COCP to be forwarded to Dean for approval.
· Intimate, through Dean’s office, KFU DAD, regarding COCP needs for particular program for COCP personnel
· Collaborate with Committee of Activities and Community Engagement to utilize weekly Activity Hour for Faculty Development Activities
· Initiate correspondence with, and take steps to fulfill the requirements of, National and International CPD accrediting professional bodies for securing accreditation for COCP Continuing Professional Development Activities.
· Collaborate with other health institutions of KFU and tertiary care health facilities for organization of combined activities.
· Plan for collaboration with International Institutions of higher learning for combined online Professional Development Programs
· Facilitate the process of for monetary and other compensations for faculty attending conferences, seminars, held nationally and internationally, as per KFU policies.
· Review and evaluate all Faculty Development Activities of COCP
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لجامعة الملك فيصل © 2020 | تصميم وتطوير عمادة تقنية المعلومات
All Rights Reserved for KFU © 2020 | Development by Deanship of Information Technology