Roles and Responsibilities:
· Initiate, formulate and implement policy and procedures, with appropriate time frame for each step, for development of Strategic Plan
· Discuss, reflect and record the current status, future trends, community needs and our situation regarding Pharmacy education
· Review and finalize the college Vision and Mission based upon # 1, and that of the University
· Gather data from SSR, students and faculty interviews and surveys, and feedback from stakeholders
· Perform SWOT analysis
· Define areas to be addressed in strategic Goals, and objectives, for fulfillment of the mission
· Disseminate all the above data to the faculty, get feedback and make necessary amendments in the draft
· Chalk out action plan for each objective/sub objective, with clear demarcation and delegation of responsibility to the concerned
· Consult with University Committee for strategic plan, and external consultants
· Prepare draft of plan and disseminate among the entire faculty for feedback, for incorporation in the final draft after discussion and approval.
· Present the preliminary draft to University Committee for consultation and guidance.
· Present to external consultants for feedback and guidance.
· Present the strategic plan in stakeholders’ meeting.
· Prepare the final draft, disseminate through college website, in addition to printed form.
· Monitor, evaluate the implementation of the action plan, periodically, and keep the record of issues and problems faced; for alternate strategy to be planned, approved and implemented.
· Review the Strategic plan annually for update/amendments if deemed necessary
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لجامعة الملك فيصل © 2020 | تصميم وتطوير عمادة تقنية المعلومات
All Rights Reserved for KFU © 2020 | Development by Deanship of Information Technology