In 02/21/1430 H, Excellency Minister of Higher Education approved the establishment
of the Preparatory Year Deanship at King Faisal University Al-Ahsa, KSA. Deanship
has sought to achieve several goals since its inception, including:
* Making students proficient in the general principles of the English and Arabic
languages; reading, communicating and writing.
* Making students use computer programs and their applications, retrieve information
from databases, utilize electronic sources, and use the library optimally through
the use of the Internet.
* Giving students the ability to solve basic mathematical problems, logically analyze
problems, and demonstrate knowledge of the foundations of the basic sciences, according
to the track in the Preparatory Year.
* Developing students’ ability and skill in the life sciences, natural and administrative,
which form the basis for success in their future education and career.
* Helping students to integrate into the university community and actively participate
in cultural, social and sports activities.
* Supporting students’ ambition for academic excellence.
* Developing self-learning skills, ability to analyze and collaborative learning.
* Helping students to invest their intellectual energies better.
* Developing the skill of public life, relationships, communication and personal
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لجامعة الملك فيصل © 2020 | تصميم وتطوير عمادة تقنية المعلومات
All Rights Reserved for KFU © 2020 | Development by Deanship of Information Technology