About the assembly:
The establishment of the association:
The scientific Saudi association for Islamic culture has been established in 8/7/1428 A.H according to the approval of the council of king Faisal University in the sixth session in the year 1427/1428 A.H, depended on the decision of the high education council No. 10-15-1420 A.H. which its headquarter in the faculty of education in El Ehsa'.
Faculty of education, king Faisal University
Aims of the association:
· Developing the scientific thoughts in the field of Islamic culture and working on its development and expansion.
· Keeping the scientific continuance for the association's members and proving the chance for those working in the fields of interest of the association to participate in the cultural progress in these fields.
· Providing the scientific advice in the cases related to the Islamic culture and making the necessary studies to risen the level of performance in all fields of interest of the association related to the institutions and other organizations.
· Developing the scientific and professional performance for the members of the association.
· Facilitating the process of scientific exchange and cultural visions in the fields of interest between the related organizations and institutions inside and outside the kingdom.
· Participating in setting proper standards in specialization of the association.
· Raising the level of scientific conscious for the public basing on the principals of tolerance and intermediation in Islam.
Activities of the association:
The association achieves the goals mentioned in the second article through the following:
Membership, terms and procedures:
The membership of the association has three kinds:
To be given by a decision to be made by the assembly of the association to all who participated in developing the fields of interests or provided financial or moral services. Those members are exempt from paying the fees of membership, and are allowed to attend the sessions of the assembly and the different committees and participating in discussions.
This membership is given according to the following conditions:
This membership to be given to:
To join the association, the membership form should be filled on the website of the association directly or to be sent to the fax of the association.
El Ehsa' 31982.