The College of Pharmacy is designed to achieve the following institutional objectives:
1. To educate, at undergraduate and postgraduate level, and train professionals to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to become competent pharmacy practitioners and researchers of international standards.
2. To inculcate the habit of continuous self directed and reflective learning that will enable them to meet the challenges of future development in Clinical Pharmacy.
3. To provide organized educational programs to facilitate continuous professional development.
4. To promote basic and applied research that focuses on pre-clinical and clinical development of pharmaceuticals, therapeutic management and prevention of disease.
5. To provide specialized pharmaceutical services in Al-Ahsa area and other regions in Saudi Arabia.
6. To establish channels of collaboration with other related national and international institutions.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لجامعة الملك فيصل © 2020 | تصميم وتطوير عمادة تقنية المعلومات
All Rights Reserved for KFU © 2020 | Development by Deanship of Information Technology