Future Plans and Expectations
Currently, the unit provides training and technical supports on LMS, and initiate a successful cultural awareness of e-learning in the university community. The unit will proceed in provide its outstanding e-learning services towards excellence in e-learning at the national and regional levels. Our future plans and expectations include:
- Develop the e-content for the university curriculum starting with high priority courses.
- Continue in training the faculty staff in the university on the e-learning software and new technologies to apply ICT in the education process.
- Holding specialized e-learning conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Placing a strategic plan for course delivery methods, from face-to-face courses in hybrid e-learning to totally online courses for distance learning. Scheduling courses to meet degree requirements for distance and off-campus learners.
- Upgrade the infrastructure to support the educational technologies goals outlined in the education technologies strategic plan.
- Provide Consultation in e-learning.
- Create a distance learning program and associated courses with the help of the related academic departments which serves nationally and regionally.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لجامعة الملك فيصل © 2020 | تصميم وتطوير عمادة تقنية المعلومات
All Rights Reserved for KFU © 2020 | Development by Deanship of Information Technology